Thursday, December 01, 2005

Gah. A whole year.

I simply cannot fathom that it has been over a year since I have posted anything here. Well, that isn't entirely true. I CAN fathom it. The road to hell, after all, was paved with good intentions. This was supposed to be an outlet for latent scribal tendencies "oh, Syl, you have a gift, you should practice more" - but in the end I find it hard to write without an audience. And I know blogs are supposed to have an audience, but only if you tell people about it, ya. But I am finding of late that I would like to say some things and so I figured that I'll say them here and see how it goes. I'll get to play with things like uploading images and what not. That should be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Also a whole year since your last birthday - bonne fête Sylwia!!!

    Meilleurs souhaits pour ta nouvelle année!

    -Mira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to read your stuff. Happy Birthday (a little late)
    And don't forget, your audience might be bigger than what you think...

    ReplyDelete